Road TripApril 11th, 2010 |
Posted In: Blog
I learnt some interesting things over the past few days:
- The best vehicle in which to have a road trip is a kombi van.
- The best song to play whilst riding in a kombi van is “Land Down Under”.
- Uncertainty as to whether your vehicle of choice will even make the distance only adds to the excitement.
- Petrol stations are always slightly further apart than you were expecting.
- One should always try not to be the only person going on the trip who can actually drive.
I hold these truths to be self-evident.