I would like to draw your attention to a webcomic called Pajama Forest. It is whimsical, childish hilarity in comic form. Also, the artist Evan Diaz occasionally does competitions or give-aways, one of which I recently won, resulting in me being sent the following shirt:
Yes. That is a bear wearing a jetpack.
I am somewhat of a sucker for statistics, and follow all the information I can about the people visiting this site, especially where they’re coming from. My personal favourite is when people come here through a search engine, because its possible to see what search brought me up. Two recent ones caught my eye:
“nothing updates on Thursdays” and “I hate tupperware parties”. You should all type more random sentences into Google.
I am still in Europe, currently in Amiens in the North of France, but tomorrow I head for Belgium. Things are going pretty well, its hard to believe I’ve been away for a week and a half already.
Hey you cool cats and groovy chicks, you may have noticed a couple of things gradually filling out the “Share” heading over on the right. It is now super easy for you to submit pages you like to StumbleUpon and Digg, and also zoom straight over to the official I Got Nothing Facebook Page and “Like” the living daylights out of it. Doing any of these things not only helps to promote this comic to the wider internet community, it is also guaranteed by Guarantor himself to raise your sexiness by 17%*.
*Not an actual guarantee.
I learnt some interesting things over the past few days:
- The best vehicle in which to have a road trip is a kombi van.
- The best song to play whilst riding in a kombi van is “Land Down Under”.
- Uncertainty as to whether your vehicle of choice will even make the distance only adds to the excitement.
- Petrol stations are always slightly further apart than you were expecting.
- One should always try not to be the only person going on the trip who can actually drive.
I hold these truths to be self-evident.